... BabeeGreens wool covers. I decided last week that I had lusted after them long enough (one long year), and I'd better just buy one. It is by far the best cover I have used (and I've tried too many). Not one leak. Soft, breathable, lovely. Pricey, but we just got our tax return, and it's the best $26 I've spent in a long time! (Mine is from The Milky Way.) They're all upcycled from old wool sweaters, so each cover is completely unique. If you order online, you can specify boy, girl, or gender neutral-- but you never know what exactly you'll get. I like that.
I'm planning to build a stash of these (and maybe their cashmere ones) to use with all my children (not that I'm EVER getting pregnant EVER again). Next order of business: buy a small for new baby!
I don't.
I love all these pics! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete